Ensuring that you thoroughly enjoy your time at The Royal Oak in a safe manner is of utmost importance to us. For the foreseeable future we need to operate differently, with new measures in place, none of which will in any way affect the quality of our delicious food or our attentive service.
We want you to be completely reassured that all required changes have been made to our premises to meet the new Government guidelines and regulations, and the team are fully trained to work safely during this time. We want you to come to The Royal Oak with your friends and families, feeling it’s a safe haven where you can relax, laugh and celebrate life!
Here’s how we’ll be running things:
- We have a one way system in operation, with entry through the front door and exit through the conservatory.
- Our seating plan has been relaid out to ensure our tables are placed two metres apart.
- We have a rigorous, regular cleaning schedule in place, covering all areas at regular intervals throughout the day.
- All staff are fully trained to work within the new guidelines and regulations. They are handwashing every 30 minutes and we are carrying out regular team temperature checks.
- We are currently using single-use, disposable menus for every customer.
- All payment is contactless.
- Hand sanitiser is available for you to use.
- Only one person at a time in our lavatories.
- Please observe social distancing at all times, especially if queuing.
Track & trace
Please note: The government has requested we record contact details of all our customers to help with the ‘track and trace’ scheme. You will be asked for your name and contact number at the point of service which will be securely held for 21 days. After this period if we are not requested to provide your details the information will be securely destroyed.
We look forward to welcoming you at The Royal Oak, Barrington and would like to thank you in advance for your support.