If you haven’t been out to see us since we took over The Royal Oak, at Barrington, now there’s even more reason to come out and try our beautiful country pub in the heart of Cambridgeshire. We’re excited to announce that we’ll be taking part in the government’s Eat out to Help Out initiative throughout August. This is a great way to get the British public back out and enjoying eating out.
The promotion means you will get a discount of up to 50% off all food and non-alcoholic drinks, up to a maximum of £10 per person, every time you visit us during the promotional period.
Here’s how it works:
- Valid on any Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday in August
- From 3rd August to 31st August inclusive
- Get 50% off food and non-alcoholic drinks up to a maximum discount of £10 per person
- There’s no limit on the number of times you visit
- All diners in a group of any size are eligible for the discount
- You don’t need special vouchers or anything like that — it’s all handled by us
- Food and drink will appear on the menu at full price and we will deduct the money off the bill and claim it back from the government.
So, for example, if you haven’t tried our delicious, juicy steaks from Chef’s amazing new Josper grill maybe this is the perfect opportunity? This discount scheme means that in effect our 8oz Sirloin Steak with vine tomatoes, watercress, portobello mushrooms, chunky chips, peppercorn sauce will cost less than £10! And there’s so much more to choose from. View our menus.
We hope you decide to take advantage of this great initiative. We look forward to welcoming you to The Royal Oak.